jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Blanco Emanuele <e.bla...@reply.it>
Subject RE: accessing JCR over JNDI
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:16:37 GMT
I'm deploying the web application on the same JBoss... this is the reason why I wonder it still
won't work. It should work like you tell me... can you post your web.xml, jboss-web.xml and
code where you make the lookup?

I'm trying now accessing the repository via RMI, maybe it works.

--
Emanuele Blanco

Open Reply s.r.l.
C.so Francia 110, Torino
C e-mail: e.blanco@reply.it

-----Original Message-----
From: Cédric Chantepie [mailto:cchantepie@corsaire.fr]
Sent: venerdì 10 ottobre 2008 10.37
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: accessing JCR over JNDI

If you mean a webapp outside JBoss, I think this is a JNDI trouble, as
JBoss JNDI is not visible by default outside its container.
With webapp deploy within JBoss I can confirm to work perfectly.

Cédric

--
The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination