jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Blanco Emanuele <e.bla...@reply.it>
Subject accessing JCR over JNDI
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 07:28:16 GMT
Hi there,

I just deployed the Jackrabbit JCA adapter as a resource into JBoss 4.2.1. If a try to make
a lookup within an EJB deployed in the same application server, everything goes ok and I can
access my repository via the EJB. But I'm in need of accessing that repository from a web
application. I tried to configure properly the web.xml to set the resource ref with the appropriated
JNDI name (jboss-web.xml too), but my lookup method returns null (with no exceptions such
NamingException and similar). I'm working on the Drools BRMS, for your information.

Anybody handled this with success?

Thank you.

--
Emanuele Blanco

Open Reply s.r.l.
C.so Francia 110, Torino
* e-mail: e.blanco@reply.it

--
The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination