jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@day.com>
Subject Re: properties declaration in CND
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:41:18 GMT
On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Blanco Emanuele <e.blanco@reply.it> wrote:
> I'm customizing an application.
>
> My CND is:
>
> <drools = 'http://www.jboss.org/drools-repository/1.0'>
> <nt='http://www.jcp.org/jcr/nt/1.0'>
> <mix='http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0'>
> <ns='http://www.mynamespace.org/1.0'>
>
> [ns:tipologia]
>
>> 'nt:hierarchyNode','mix:referenceable'
>
> - ns:figli (reference) multiple
> - ns:padre (reference)
>

> And the code I'm using is:
>
>        Node padreNode = RulesRepository.addNodeIfNew(tipologieRootNode, "padre", "ns:tipologia");
>        Node figlioNode = RulesRepository.addNodeIfNew(tipologieRootNode, "figlio", "ns:tipologia");
>        padreNode.setProperty("ns:figli", figlioNode); <---- got exception here

multi-value properties are always set using arrays of values. however,
since there's no
javax.jcr .Node#setProperty(String, javax.jcr.Node[]) signature you'll
have to pass an
array of uuid's instead. [1] provides an example.

cheers
stefan

[1] http://markmail.org/message/pkepzffwxpbxvdma

> The exception is:
>
> javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: no matching property definition
>  found for {http://www.mynamespace.org/1.0}figli
>
> RulesRepository.addNodeIfNew() is an utility method from the JBoss Drools BRMS (which
I'm going to customize), and it simply creates a Node.

> Thank you.
>
> --
> Emanuele Blanco
>
> Open Reply s.r.l.
> C.so Francia 110, Torino

doesn't exist exception or something similar).

>> Am I missing something in the CND or there's something wrong with my code?
>
> I think it would be helpful if you could post your CND, the code and
> the actual exception you get.
>
> Since you use reference properties, did you set a target node with
> node.setProperty(String, Node)?
>
> Regards,
> Alex
>
> --
> Alexander Klimetschek
> alexander.klimetschek@day.com
>
> --
> The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination