jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tako Schotanus" <t...@codejive.org>
Subject Re: Repository in use on Glassfish...
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 08:10:13 GMT
Well, that could be true, but I'm not restarting the webapp, it allways
happens after the first request!

But anyway, I gave up fighting JNDI (dunno but in every web project where
I/we use JNDI I/we seem to run into trouble with it) and switched to using
one of the servlets that comes with jackrabbit that uses a servlet context
attribute to pass the repository around.

Thanks anyway!