jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Dufour" <nrduf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about node type changes
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:54:51 GMT
Just a piece of advice Alfie: DONT use nodetypes unless you absolutely need
them.

I mean, if you are sure 100% that your content will never ever change, then
ok define a nodetype and its properties.
If you think your content will change a bit from time to time and you need
to classify it by nodetype then define a nodetype with nr:unstructured as
primaryType.

For any other cases: use nt:unstructured !

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Dufour