jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Shivi S" <sdsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Virtual file system and external database
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 10:28:43 GMT
Hi Jukka,

Thank you for the reply.

We already have the contents set in the normal file system and a database
and therefore the jackrabbit content repository is not required.

I went through some of the documentation of Jackrabbit and a few examples
from the forums but most of them were based on jackrabbit repositories. I
also came across a "Virtual file system" that Jackrabbit provides, so I'd
like to know if it is possible for me to use this without an actual content
repository configured.

Regards
Shivi