jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: One interface, two separate repositories, based on content type
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2008 07:07:53 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 2:20 PM, Martin777 <martin.varga@ami.cz> wrote:
> Is it possible to set up Jackrabbit so it will use two separate servers as
> one repository? I need to store video and large images on one server, and
> every other content on another server.

How about configuring Jackrabbit with a data store [1] that stores the
large binaries on the other server? This way you'd have all your
content easily accessible within the same content hierarchy, but the
underlying storage would be split over the two servers.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore

BR,

Jukka Zitting