jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving jackrabbit tables from one DB to another causes NoSuchItemStateException
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 16:13:33 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 6:00 PM, Peter Mondlock <peter.mondlock@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've actually tried copying over the files and wiping only the indices
> before, but all it does is keep it from erroring. It won't display any
> of the data in the repository. Perhaps I'm doing something else
> incorrectly?

Note that different database persistence managers use different
mechanisms of normalizing the table names (depending on the allowed
characters, etc.).

So if you just copy the tables to a different database (i.e. different
vendor), you may want to check if starting the repository generates a
new set of tables with slightly different names in the new database.

BR,

Jukka Zitting