jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jukka Zitting" <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: recursion problem in indexing configuration
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 13:04:51 GMT
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Paco Avila <pavila@git.es> wrote:
> I have an indexing configurator file with wich reference my own namespace.
> The problem is when I want to create a new repository: an exceptin is thrown
> (IllegalNameException) because the namespace still is not registerd in the
> repository. And how can I register a namespace if the repository is not
> actually created?

You might want to file an issue in Jira to get namespaces referenced
in the indexing configuration automatically registered in the
repository.

Other than that, for now the best workaround would be to first start
the repository without the extra indexing configuration and register
your namespaces, then shutdown the repository and add your indexing
configuration. The result should be a repository with both your
namespaces and your indexing configuration.

BR,

Jukka Zitting