jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Result of VERSION-CONTROL request
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:39:38 GMT
hi dave

> Like I said before, I will almost certainly do this when I have the time.

fine by me as long as you don't expect me to
extract the issues from the mails and create
them for you :)

> Not in the version I have.

which version do you have?
as far as i know the structure

+ <fileName> (nt:file)
   + jcr:content (nt:unstructured)
     ... extracted xml

hasn't changed for quite a while. in other words: i'm
not aware of a change in this area. but i might be
mistaken.

or do you point to the fact the xml-file obtained
later on contains addition JCR properties?

> Being able to automatically unpack compressed files is nice, but seems like
> an optional feature rather than something that should be on by default -
> especially if it means the file is going to "look" different on the server
> than it did on your local drive.  Just my $0.02.

i don't have any strong feelings about the list of
handlers being present by default, since it shouldn't
be a problem to adjust the config in either direction
(adding or removing handlers).

angela