jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Angela Schreiber <anch...@day.com>
Subject Re: Result of VERSION-CONTROL request
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 07:55:14 GMT
hi dave

thanks for the feedback.
can you open jira issues for the things you think are
wrong or need improvement? that's easier to handle in
the first place. in addition there is a least a chance
that the issues get adressed ;)

> Oh, and one more which was a serious problem for me today... handling of
> XML files is wrong.  Uploading a file with MIME type "text/xml" results
> in an unstructured JCR node rather than a file node,

really? as far as i know it creates an nt:file node, underneith
a jcr:content node and then extracts the xml below that node.

> The only straightforward
> solution I could find was changing config.xml to remove the XmlHandler
> from upload processing.

that's what i would have suggested to you.
maybe you want to remove the ZipHandler as well, because
it works similarly and extracts the zip content.

regards
angela