jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From RafalJanik <r...@softwaremind.pl>
Subject Difference between bundle and db persistanceManager
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 11:23:35 GMT
Hi, I've configured my  repository.xml  to use  MySQL  with
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.MySqlPersistenceManager
and with <datastore>.

What is difference between this .MySqlPersistenceManager  and
SimpleDbPersistenceManager from
org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.db?
I've found something about  very basic non-normalized database schema in
SimpleDbPersistanceManager but what it is exactly?

And the second question is what is the difference between using
<datastore>  and createLocalFSBlobStore() from MySqlPersistenceManager?

Regards
rafael