jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From RafalJanik <r...@softwaremind.pl>
Subject Re: Filesystem, datastore and mysql in JackRabbit
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:44:14 GMT
Thank  You:)
 I understand how DataStore works. Important thing for was what exactly
is in  [workspaces/WORKSPACE_NAME/index]
and  I've found it and second thing - is workspace important and
necessary, e.g. what will happen when I remove this folder -
will db or repository have any problems. I've done it and everything
seems to be ok - it's why i've asked about workspaces and db.