jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From RafalJanik <r...@softwaremind.pl>
Subject Filesystem, datastore and mysql in JackRabbit
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:44:12 GMT
Hi, I'm trying to understand how JacRabbit works...
In my repository.xml I have <datastore> <persistanceManager> with mysql.
In datastore there is sended date which size is lower then 100.
I know that in MySQL db JackRabbit creates four tables for workspace,
but when add nodes with the same properties only the workspace in
filesystem is changing and tables in mysqldb. My question is what
exactly is putting into db and what into filesystem after adding a new
node? Is workspace filesystem only working copy of part of data stored
in db? How works connections between datastore and db?

Cheers,

Rafael