jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Chantepie <cchante...@corsaire.fr>
Subject Re: accessing JCR over JNDI
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:36:40 GMT
Blanco Emanuele a écrit :
> Hi Cédric,
>
> thank you for your answer.
>
> I already went there. I can successfully deploy my datasource and access it from an EJB.
>
> The thing that's going wrong is when I try to access it from another web application.
If I make the lookup on java:jcr/local I don't receive any exception, but the object returned
by the lookup() method is null. I searched the net for informations and I guess that is a
JNDI problem, usually you have it when you try to access the JNDI from outside the container
in which the datasource is deployed. But I'm trying to deploy the web application on the same
application server.
If you mean a webapp outside JBoss, I think this is a JNDI trouble, as
JBoss JNDI is not visible by default outside its container.
With webapp deploy within JBoss I can confirm to work perfectly.

Cédric