jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Chantepie <cchante...@corsaire.fr>
Subject Re: accessing JCR over JNDI
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 07:36:14 GMT
Blanco Emanuele a écrit :
> Hi there,
>
> I just deployed the Jackrabbit JCA adapter as a resource into JBoss 4.2.1. If a try to
make a lookup within an EJB deployed in the same application server, everything goes ok and
I can access my repository via the EJB. But I'm in need of accessing that repository from
a web application. I tried to configure properly the web.xml to set the resource ref with
the appropriated JNDI name (jboss-web.xml too), but my lookup method returns null (with no
exceptions such NamingException and similar). I'm working on the Drools BRMS, for your information.

> Anybody handled this with success?
I've you already gone to
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JackrabbitOnJBoss ? I think it the
best information for Jackrabbit on JBoss.
Personnally it work great, by deploying jackrabbit rar et -ds.xml file
registering it as JCA in JNDI, then I can get it by JNDI from ejb or war.

Cédric