jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Chantepie <cchante...@corsaire.fr>
Subject Re: WebDAV connector
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 14:32:47 GMT
Jukka Zitting a écrit :
> OK, then there must be some other issue.
>
> Can you try profiling the repository server? Add something like the
> following to the java command line:
>
>     -agentlib:hprof=cpu=samples,depth=30
>
> This will produce a java.hprof.txt file in the current directory. This
> file shows what's taking up most time in the repository server. You'll
> want to start the server java process just before you start your test
> clients and close the server once the test is done.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

So finally, with Thomas hints I get jstack information and some dump :
* jstack result when server gone up to 3.6 of load (and JVM freezed) :
http://pastebin.com/m53d654f8
* hprof dump after having killed -QUIT java main process :
http://pastebin.com/m8631370

Lucene/Jackrabbit search stuff seem to be involved in TIME_WAITED thread
and exceptions.

Thanks for any help.

--
Cédric Chantepie - mailto:chantepie@nozicaa.com