jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Chantepie <cchante...@corsaire.fr>
Subject Re: WebDAV connector
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 14:10:16 GMT
Angela Schreiber a écrit :
> hi
>
> i didn't follow the thread in detail. but mac-client rings
> a bell. david once should me a http-log of the initial
> dav-connection on his machine and i had the impression
> that it does a deep PROPFIND... could this be the
> reason? can you verify that?
>
> thanks
> angela

Thanks for your interest.
In fact I really think Mac OS X just reveals the trouble as it send a
lot more requests (for all its special files). But I'm currently testing
with batch transfer from windows 2000 client (which much more sober in
term of request number), and I've also tried with cadaver CLI. I also
over-load server.

I will retry with sun jdk 1.6 to get some profiling data, maybe with
jstack as suggested.

--
Cédric Chantepie - mailto:chantepie@nozicaa.com
Architecte des systèmes d'information