jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Chantepie <cchante...@corsaire.fr>
Subject Re: WebDAV connector
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 13:30:23 GMT
Jukka Zitting a écrit :
> Hi,
> OK, then there must be some other issue.
>
> Can you try profiling the repository server? Add something like the
> following to the java command line:
>
>     -agentlib:hprof=cpu=samples,depth=30
>
> This will produce a java.hprof.txt file in the current directory. This
> file shows what's taking up most time in the repository server. You'll
> want to start the server java process just before you start your test
> clients and close the server once the test is done.
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

I've trie as you said but just after I start testing again JBoss (or
JVM) freezed. I wasn't even able to stop JBoss with Ctrl+C or plain
kill, just with kill -9.
There may a trouble with JRockit, even if you are used to use it on
several servers and that it is one of recommanded JVM by JBoss.
I will try one same test server with sun jdk 1.6 and maybe with
blackdown 1.4.

--
Cédric Chantepie - mailto:chantepie@nozicaa.com
Architecte des systèmes d'information