jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Chantepie <cchante...@corsaire.fr>
Subject Re: WebDAV connector
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 12:28:52 GMT
Alexander Klimetschek a écrit :
> On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Cédric Chantepie
> <cchantepie@corsaire.fr> wrote:
>

> WORKSPACE.xml, not repository.xml ;-)
>
> The repository.xml Workspace part is only used as template for new
> workspaces, but for existing workspaces you always have to modify
> their workspace.xml. In the standard config it is found under
> PATH_TO_REPO/workspaces/WORKSPACE_NAME/workspace.xml
>
> Regards,
> Alex

You're right.

I mean I've modified Workspace section in repository.xml, and then I've
removed whole test repository (to restart testing from scratch) and all
its workspaces, so yes in the new one my workspace.xml has it, I've
double checked it.

Thanks for any help.

--
Cédric Chantepie - mailto:chantepie@nozicaa.com