jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Chantepie <cchante...@corsaire.fr>
Subject Re: WebDAV connector
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 09:39:57 GMT
Jukka Zitting a écrit :
> Hi,
> What do you mean by "uptime" here, server load?
> Can you describe your case in a bit more detail? As far as I
> understood, you have three client computers (running Mac OS X) that
> mount the repository using WebDAV. You then copy a number (how many)
> files of about 2MB each (concurrently?) from each computer to the
> mounted repository (or vice versa?).
> Is your content hierarchy flat, i.e. how many files you have per
> folder? Are each of the three clients accessing the same folder or
> separate subtrees of the repository? What kind of files are you
> transferring; are they by any chance large PDFs?
> BR,
> Jukka Zitting

To complete my previous answer, I've tried with same content hierarchy
and same transfert from machine to plain Apache WebDAV mod, and same
test server only goes up to 0.7 (and doesn't take as long time, which
can be understood as its a native module).

Is Jackrabbit WebDAV connector can really be used regularly, and in
production mode ?

View raw message