jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Chantepie <cchante...@corsaire.fr>
Subject Re: WebDAV connector
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 07:26:20 GMT
Jukka Zitting a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 10:36 PM, Cédric Chantepie
> <cchantepie@corsaire.fr> wrote:
>
> What do you mean by "uptime" here, server load?

Yes, server load, you'd mean result of uptime command on this server :)
> Can you describe your case in a bit more detail? As far as I
> understood, you have three client computers (running Mac OS X)
(or more, but for test yes 3)
> that mount the repository using WebDAV. You then copy a number (how many)

128 files of various sizes from some Kb to ~1Mb
> files of about 2MB each (concurrently?) from each computer to the
> mounted repository (or vice versa?).

Currently from client to Jackrabbit server.
> Is your content hierarchy flat,
Not flat at all, some folder have up to 5-6 sublevels.
> i.e. how many files you have per folder?
It vary at lot, from 1 to ~70.
> Are each of the three clients accessing the same folder or separate subtrees of the repository?

Currently different subtree, but finally I'd like it can work with the
same one.
> What kind of files are you transferring; are they by any chance large PDFs?

There are PDF among, yes.
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting
Thanks for any help