jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sven Seibold" <sseib...@translations.com>
Subject Re: Any way to fix broken node
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 15:21:41 GMT

Hi Stefan,

thanks for the info. I'll take a look and see if it at least fixes the
corruption somehow. We already created new nodes for the data, but
getting the corrupt nodes out will surely not hurt!

I doubt there is a deployment issue. I am sure nothing else is working
on that repository/workspace/DB . There is only a single instance and
possibly multiple sessions.
My gut feeling says this is caused by some OutOfMemory problems with the
application. It happened the first time in 2+ years with 13000+ of these
nodes in total. All broken 11 nodes were created and updated at about
the same time. We likely never will get a final answer :(

Cheers,
  Sven

--
Sven Seibold <sseibold@translations.com>