jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Connor, Brett (LNG-TWY)" <Brett.Con...@lexisnexis.co.uk>
Subject RE: Create a Repository without file system
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 15:39:55 GMT
I'm sure (ish) that I've got test cases not using repository.xml - I think using RepositoryConfig.create(InputStream)
with an InputStream created from a string. Does that help you?

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexander Klimetschek [mailto:aklimets@day.com]
Sent: 07 October 2008 16:19
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: Create a Repository without file system

With the current stable Jackrabbit (1.4.5/6) the repository.xml is required. In the trunk,
we are working on a pure Java-based configuration, please see
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-1412 and

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek
alexander.klimetschek@day.com

REED ELSEVIER (UK) LIMITED - Registered office - 1-3 STRAND, LONDON WC2N 5JR
Registered in England - Company No. 02746621