jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Funkyjam Master" <jam.master.f...@gmail.com>
Subject jcr:contains -- can I make use of stemming?
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2008 20:35:37 GMT
I want to allow stemming in my queries but can't discover how.  I'm using
this list as a last ditch effort.  I find lots of examples of using wildcard
searches using jcr:like but I don't want to restrict my search to certain
field names and I hear the performance of such queries is awful (Ard
Schrijvers).  But nothing like what I want.  Can someone please help?
Let's say I have two nodes A and B.  A has property "mytext" which has a
value "flash software" .  B has property "mystring" which has a value "flash
powder" .  Now how do I get both nodes to show up as the result of a query
using jcr:contains?

Thanks!