jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Christophe Lombart" <christophe.lomb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OCM:Mapping a hashmap
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 11:27:58 GMT
On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 12:06, Boni Gopalan (BioImagene) <
Boni.G@bioimagene.com> wrote:

> Is there a simple was to map a collection of type Map<String,String> ?

In point of view JCR, is it a multi value property ?

If you want to map a multi value property into a java Map, we have to
refactor the converter MultiValueCollectionConverterImpl to support java Map
objects. the good news : only the method doGetCollection has to modified ...
but we have to find a hack to translate a multi value prop into a java Map.

br,
Christophe