jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Warner Onstine <wonst...@vmsinfo.com>
Subject Re: clustering doesn't appear to be
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 17:39:51 GMT
Ahh, excellent, I wasn't 100% sure what that reference was to. I will
give that a try since we really don't want our repository.xml files
sitting somewhere on the file system (if we have to make a change
that's a real pain to have to do everywhere and I will invariable
forget that it needs to get changed everywhere).

-warner