jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "James Abley" <james.ab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Liveness failures in DefaultISMLocking
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:45:57 GMT
Hi Claus,

Thanks for the response. I've come to the same conclusion. I can't yet
upgrade to SVN trunk in our production environment, so I'm going to
copy DefaultISMLocking and then add logging so that I can see which
thread has the lock at any time. Hopefully this will confirm either
way. What I can do if it is caused by that; I've not worked that out
yet!

Cheers,

James