jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sridhar Raman" <sridhar.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Performance of save operation dependent on size of parent node?
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 05:44:59 GMT
Do you move it to a different repository, or a different workspace in the
same repository?

But just wondering, I actually haven't reached the exact problem as in [1].
Here, each node has just a single version created for it.  It's just that
there are 20000+ child nodes.  Would that also be responsible for
deterioration in performance?