jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Mike Oliver <moli...@corenttech.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV Paradigm Mismatch
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2008 15:35:08 GMT

Alex,

Thanks this is useful information and I will check into Sling and
Quickstart.

As to locking and versioning, well yes of course I want a save to add a
version, isn't that a definition of what a version is?  The WebDAV
implementation of SimpleWEbdavServlet doesn't even work universally on
multiple WebDAV clients, much less even different versions of Web Folders on
Windows.

Yes I realize the focus is on the repository and as I did say it is superior
to Slide for that.

Ollie