jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Hervé Agnoux <herve.agn...@diaam-informatique.com>
Subject Re: Please an exemple of registerNodeType
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 07:15:56 GMT
Le mardi 21 octobre 2008, Alexander Klimetschek a écrit :
> The proper documentation can be found on the website:
>
> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/node-types.html
> http://jackrabbit.apache.org/node-type-notation.html
>
> Google is your friend ;-)

I don't understand : I don't see exemples with
NodeTypeManagerImpl.registerNodeType(NodeTypeDefinition ntd, boolean
allowUpdate) in theses pages.

Google confirms. (yes, it's my friend :-)

I'm intersting by all the org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.jsr283 because I
can (my impression) build a type of node without node type notation file.

I'm interesting with this form of registerNodeType, because of it's with a
NodeTypeDefinition (no node type notation file, I suppose), and the update
functionality.

Thanks.