jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From far4ever <fathimafarh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: issue with the firstHop tuutorial
Date Sun, 19 Oct 2008 07:14:48 GMT


i downloaded th poi from apache site
and that zip file consisted 3 jars
   poi-3.1-FINAL-20080629
   poi-scratchpad-3.1-FINAL-20080629
   poi-contrib-3.1-FINAL-20080629
 i added all these 3 jars into the classpath but still the same exception is
getting thrown...
 aslo 'jackrabbit-text-extractors.jar' is already added 


Dave Brosius-2 wrote:
> 
> You are missing some jars from your classpath
> 
> Specifically Jars with base names of
> 
> poi.jar
> jackrabbit-text-extractors.jar
> 
> Depending on what you downloaded they may have version numbers in the
> name.
> 
> 
> 
> ----- Original Message ----- 
> From: "far4ever" <fathimafarhath@gmail.com>
> To: <users@jackrabbit.apache.org>
> Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2008 2:17 PM
> Subject: issue with the firstHop tuutorial
> 
> 
>>
>> i just started to follow the first hop tutorial (using netbeans IDE) when 
>> i
>> run the project it gave the following set of exception along with the
>> expected output. i wonder is it a problem or a normal situation. please 
>> help
>> me.
>>
>> init:
>> deps-jar:
>> compile-single:
>> run-single:
>> 172 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl - Starting
>> repository...
>> 203 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem -
>> LocalFileSystem initialized at path
>> D:\epatient\jackrabbit\test\repository
>> 375 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.nodetype.NodeTypeRegistry - no
>> custom node type definitions found
>> 391 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem -
>> LocalFileSystem initialized at path D:\epatient\jackrabbit\test\version
>> 7204 [main] INFO
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.ConnectionRecoveryManager
>> - Database: Apache Derby / 10.2.1.6 - (452058)
>> 7204 [main] INFO
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.ConnectionRecoveryManager
>> - Driver: Apache Derby Embedded JDBC Driver / 10.2.1.6 - (452058)
>> 8876 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl - initializing
>> workspace 'default'...
>> 8876 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem -
>> LocalFileSystem initialized at path
>> D:\epatient\jackrabbit\test\workspaces\default
>> 15204 [main] INFO
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.ConnectionRecoveryManager
>> - Database: Apache Derby / 10.2.1.6 - (452058)
>> 15204 [main] INFO
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.ConnectionRecoveryManager
>> - Driver: Apache Derby Embedded JDBC Driver / 10.2.1.6 - (452058)
>> 16251 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl - workspace
>> 'default' initialized
>> 16376 [main] WARN
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.JackrabbitTextExtractor - 
>> Extractor
>> dependency not found:
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsPowerPointTextExtractor
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>> org/apache/poi/poifs/eventfilesystem/POIFSReaderListener
>>        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:164)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.JackrabbitTextExtractor.<init>(JackrabbitTextExtractor.java:113)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex.createTextExtractor(SearchIndex.java:881)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex.doInit(SearchIndex.java:395)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.AbstractQueryHandler.init(AbstractQueryHandler.java:48)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.initializeQueryHandler(SearchManager.java:573)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.<init>(SearchManager.java:255)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.getSystemSearchManager(RepositoryImpl.java:618)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.access$300(RepositoryImpl.java:104)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl$WorkspaceInfo.getSearchManager(RepositoryImpl.java:1600)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.initWorkspace(RepositoryImpl.java:599)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.initStartupWorkspaces(RepositoryImpl.java:408)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:304)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:550)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:245)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:265)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:333)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:388)
>>        at FirstHop.main(FirstHop.java:18)
>> 16439 [main] WARN
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.JackrabbitTextExtractor - 
>> Extractor
>> dependency not found: org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.PdfTextExtractor
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/pdfbox/pdmodel/PDDocument
>>        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:164)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.JackrabbitTextExtractor.<init>(JackrabbitTextExtractor.java:113)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex.createTextExtractor(SearchIndex.java:881)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex.doInit(SearchIndex.java:395)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.AbstractQueryHandler.init(AbstractQueryHandler.java:48)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.initializeQueryHandler(SearchManager.java:573)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.<init>(SearchManager.java:255)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.getSystemSearchManager(RepositoryImpl.java:618)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.access$300(RepositoryImpl.java:104)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl$WorkspaceInfo.getSearchManager(RepositoryImpl.java:1600)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.initWorkspace(RepositoryImpl.java:599)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.initStartupWorkspaces(RepositoryImpl.java:408)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:304)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:550)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:245)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:265)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:333)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:388)
>>        at FirstHop.main(FirstHop.java:18)
>> 16533 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem -
>> LocalFileSystem initialized at path
>> D:\epatient\jackrabbit\test\repository\index
>> 16861 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex -
>> Index initialized: D:/epatient/jackrabbit/test/repository/index Version:
>> 2
>> 16861 [main] WARN
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.JackrabbitTextExtractor - 
>> Extractor
>> dependency not found:
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.MsPowerPointTextExtractor
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>> org/apache/poi/poifs/eventfilesystem/POIFSReaderListener
>>        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:164)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.JackrabbitTextExtractor.<init>(JackrabbitTextExtractor.java:113)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex.createTextExtractor(SearchIndex.java:881)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex.doInit(SearchIndex.java:395)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.AbstractQueryHandler.init(AbstractQueryHandler.java:48)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.initializeQueryHandler(SearchManager.java:573)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.<init>(SearchManager.java:255)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl$WorkspaceInfo.getSearchManager(RepositoryImpl.java:1600)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.initWorkspace(RepositoryImpl.java:599)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.initStartupWorkspaces(RepositoryImpl.java:408)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:304)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:550)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:245)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:265)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:333)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:388)
>>        at FirstHop.main(FirstHop.java:18)
>> 16876 [main] WARN
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.JackrabbitTextExtractor - 
>> Extractor
>> dependency not found: org.apache.jackrabbit.extractor.PdfTextExtractor
>> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/pdfbox/pdmodel/PDDocument
>>        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
>>        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:164)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.JackrabbitTextExtractor.<init>(JackrabbitTextExtractor.java:113)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex.createTextExtractor(SearchIndex.java:881)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex.doInit(SearchIndex.java:395)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.AbstractQueryHandler.init(AbstractQueryHandler.java:48)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.initializeQueryHandler(SearchManager.java:573)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SearchManager.<init>(SearchManager.java:255)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl$WorkspaceInfo.getSearchManager(RepositoryImpl.java:1600)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.initWorkspace(RepositoryImpl.java:599)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.initStartupWorkspaces(RepositoryImpl.java:408)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.<init>(RepositoryImpl.java:304)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl.create(RepositoryImpl.java:550)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository$2.getRepository(TransientRepository.java:245)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.startRepository(TransientRepository.java:265)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:333)
>>        at
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository.login(TransientRepository.java:388)
>>        at FirstHop.main(FirstHop.java:18)
>> 16908 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem -
>> LocalFileSystem initialized at path
>> D:\epatient\jackrabbit\test\workspaces\default\index
>> 16908 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex -
>> Index initialized: D:\epatient\jackrabbit\test\workspaces\default/index
>> Version: 2
>> 16908 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl - Repository
>> started
>> 16908 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository - 
>> Transient
>> repository initialized
>> 16939 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository -
>> Session
>> opened
>> Logged in as anonymous to a Jackrabbit repository.
>> 16939 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository -
>> Session
>> closed
>> 16939 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl - Shutting 
>> down
>> repository...
>> 16939 [IndexMerger] INFO 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.IndexMerger
>> - IndexMerger terminated
>> 17283 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex -
>> Index closed: D:/epatient/jackrabbit/test/repository/index
>> 17283 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl - shutting 
>> down
>> workspace 'default'...
>> 17283 [main] INFO
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.observation.ObservationDispatcher - 
>> Notification
>> of EventListeners stopped.
>> 17283 [IndexMerger] INFO 
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.IndexMerger
>> - IndexMerger terminated
>> 17423 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex -
>> Index closed: D:\epatient\jackrabbit\test\workspaces\default/index
>> 18377 [main] INFO
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DerbyPersistenceManager -
>> Database 'D:\epatient\jackrabbit\test\workspaces\default/db' shutdown.
>> 18392 [main] ERROR
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.ConnectionRecoveryManager
>> - failed to close connection, reason: No current connection., state/code:
>> 08003/40000
>> 18392 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl - workspace
>> 'default' has been shutdown
>> 19330 [main] INFO
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.DerbyPersistenceManager -
>> Database 'D:/epatient/jackrabbit/test/version/db' shutdown.
>> 19330 [main] ERROR
>> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.util.ConnectionRecoveryManager
>> - failed to close connection, reason: No current connection., state/code:
>> 08003/40000
>> 19330 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl - Repository 
>> has
>> been shutdown
>> 19330 [main] INFO org.apache.jackrabbit.core.TransientRepository - 
>> Transient
>> repository shut down
>> BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 19 seconds)
>>
>>
>> -- 
>> View this message in context: 
>> http://www.nabble.com/issue-with-the-firstHop-tuutorial-tp20049874p20049874.html
>> Sent from the Jackrabbit - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>> 
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/issue-with-the-firstHop-tuutorial-tp20049874p20053778.html
Sent from the Jackrabbit - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message