jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Warner Onstine <wonst...@vmsinfo.com>
Subject Re: clustering doesn't appear to be
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 22:23:05 GMT
Ok, I'm trying to use this new system property and nothing is
happening (in fact in some ways it's worse one of my repositories
loses all of it's content alltogether).

How do I tell if my repos have their appropriate cluster ids? I can't
find anything in the log files and I'm not sure what I would
breakpoint or dig into to find out (as I'm injecting the repository
using Spring and the repository is a JCR repo so just an interface no
concrete impl).

Thanks again.

-warner