jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From srireddy <sravya...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem to use methods of Jackrabbit-webDAV libray
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:32:40 GMT


I am using jackrabbit-webdav-1.4.jar to access svn repository.
I have configured HostConfiguration set up of versioning url using
When I tried with DavMethod copy=new CopyMethod(...), getting the error
"Conflict" with error code 409.
Also I tried all the methods like CheckOutMethod, DeleteMethod, MoveMethod,
etc..... All the time i got same error. 

Can any one knows where is the problem?

I am able to read the all the properties of file from repository.
Here the property info 

{DAV:}creationdate  2008-10-12T14:45:52.500000Z
{DAV:}version-name  1
{DAV:}lockdiscovery  null
{DAV:}getetag  "1//test.txt"
{DAV:}getlastmodified  Sun, 12 Oct 2008 14:45:52 GMT
{DAV:}version-controlled-configuration  [D:href: null]
{DAV:}checked-in  [D:href: null]
{DAV:}resourcetype  null
{DAV:}getcontenttype  text/xml; charset="utf-8"
{http://subversion.tigris.org/xmlns/dav/}baseline-relative-path  test.txt
{http://subversion.tigris.org/xmlns/dav/}deadprop-count  0
{DAV:}supportedlock  [[#text: 
], [D:lockentry: null], [#text: 
{DAV:}getcontentlength  9

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Problem-to-use-methods-of-Jackrabbit-webDAV-libray-tp19960305p19960305.html
Sent from the Jackrabbit - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

View raw message