jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From pkrishna <prabhakar.krishnasw...@ge.com>
Subject Using Spring in an enterprise server environment
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 20:23:42 GMT

I am responsible for providing authentication and authorization service for a
Content Management I am working on. This code will be deployed within the
Spring framework. The contentRepository.xml has a section like this

	<bean id="jcrSessionFactory"
		class="org.springmodules.jcr.JcrSessionFactory">
		<property name="repository" ref="repository" />

		<property name="credentials">
			<bean class="javax.jcr.SimpleCredentials">
				<constructor-arg index="0" value="smith" />

				<constructor-arg index="1">
					<bean factory-bean="password"
						factory-method="toCharArray" />
				</constructor-arg>
			</bean>
		</property>

	</bean>
This works fine but unfortunately, the credentials declared is a fixed set
like "Smith" for the userName. We need to allow any user to authenticate to
the repository. In short I want to have varying users authenticate into the
repository