jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From nicholas_dipiazza <nicho...@xerceo.com>
Subject Re: node.getBaseVersion()
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2008 14:42:17 GMT

I am having this problem:

I get my version and frozen node just fine. But it only contains the
following properties:

jcr:frozenUuid
jcr:uuid
jcr:frozenPrimaryType
jcr:frozenMixinTypes
jcr:primaryType

So I will get everytime:

javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException: jcr:content

Did you ever have this happen? Is ther some sort of special step needed to
get the nt:resource object?