jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Jerome Blanchard <jaybl...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing dependencies in maven jackrabbit-core 1.4.6 ?
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2008 09:24:17 GMT
Hy,

I'm using jackrabbit-core as a maven dependency in my project and it
seems the jar slf4j-simple-1.3.0.jar dependency is not found.

In fact in this call :

RegistryHelper.registerRepository(ctx, "jackrabbit", jcrConfigFile,
jcrHomeDir, true);

in line 74 an InvocationTargetException caused by a
ClassNotFoundException is raised on class
org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder

In the getting starting, First Hops of the documentation, there is a
library dependency on slf4j-simple-1.3.0.jar but in the
jackrabbit-core.pom file this dependency is just used in the test
scope...

Did I have to include the dependency manually in my project pom file or
did I make a mistake somewhere ?

It will be very helpfull for me if somebody will have the right
solution.

Thanks, Jérôme.