jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tobias Bocanegra" <tobias.bocane...@day.com>
Subject Re: David's Model and translation projects
Date Sun, 07 Sep 2008 20:18:02 GMT
hi,
iiuc, data first means, that the data drives the structure and not
that the structure drives the data. eg having a nodetype like this:
[Phrase]
- en (string)
- es (string)
beforehand that forces your data into a certain format would be wrong.
imposing a certain hierarchy on your data is ok and natural.

regards, toby