jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Paulo Sergio" <paulo...@gmail.com>
Subject webdav + webapplication use
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2008 17:40:48 GMT
i'm very new to jcr/jackrabbit so forgive me if the question is too simple.
I'm trying to develop a system that would allow users to store files online
using both webdav and a webapplication, my current issue is that i need all
the files/folders to have an ID , modified time and creation time, also i
would need to have a way to keep track of the modification history.

Also i would like to know how to create the correct repository for several
users, each one with different login info, would it be creating several

thanks a lot in advance

paulo f