jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: jcr:data property of Version copy empty
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 08:00:00 GMT
What version of Jackrabbit are you using (jackrabbit-core-....jar)?
Looks like it is the same or a similar issue as discussed in this
thread: http://markmail.org/message/wbgj5om5ec5o4v3s The underlying
problem should have been resolved already. If you can reproduce it
with the latest 1.4.5 core, you might have found a bug.

Regards,
Alex