jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: repository view tool
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:32:47 GMT

There is also http://www.jcr-explorer.org/

> I tried the jcr plugin for eclipse but it keeps complaining about a lock
> erroneously.  I tried removing .lock in my repository dir, but the plugin
> recreates it when it tries to log in and then says it can't log in because
> the repo is locked....

Which jcr plugin do you mean? The one from Day
(http://www.day.com/eclipse/) or the one from sourceforge
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/jcrbrowser) - which is only a browser
without editing capabilities.

The lock error most likely means that it tries to start the repository
standalone, whereas you probably have another Jackrabbit already
accessing it. You should try to connect through RMI to the running
Jackrabbit.

Regards,
Alex

--