jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: more than workspace template possible?
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 17:34:50 GMT
On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 7:28 PM, jack wu <jackxwu@yahoo.com> wrote:

> i 'd like to be able to create two types of workspaces, one uses database
> persistent manager and one uses local file system. i understand i can do
> that manually, but when i am using the jackrabbit calls, i always get the
> same type of workspaces. looks like you can only have one workspace template
> under the "workspaces" node. is my understanding correct? thanks.

Yes, there can only be one template in the repository.xml. But instead
of using JackrabbitWorkspace.createWorkspace(String name) you can use
the other method that allows to pass your own workspace.xml template
as input source: createWorkspace(String workspaceName, InputSource
workspaceTemplate).

Regards,
Alex

--