jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Alexander Klimetschek" <aklim...@day.com>
Subject Re: Webdav issue
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 16:21:21 GMT
Are you using the SimpleWebdavServlet? I think it is the one that
provides a folder/file based mapping (onto nt:folder/nt:file), others
might show all the nodes.

Regards,
Alex

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 12:14 PM, Gandhirajan Natarajan
<Gandhirajan.Natarajan@igate.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an issue in Webdav access.Actually, when I add some document (eg. Tiff files)
in default repository and view it in web browser using Webdav functionality, the file is getting
opened as an folder structure instead of opening as a file.Please advice me on this.

> My code snippet is as follows:
>
> Session session = null;
>
>        InitialContext ctx = new InitialContext();
>
>        Repository repository = (Repository) ctx
>                .lookup("jcr/local");
>
>        System.out.println("jackrabbit repository found!"
>                + repository);
>
>        Credentials cred = new SimpleCredentials("user",
>                new char[] { 'p', 'w', 'd' });
>
>        session = repository.login(cred);
>
>        System.out.println("Login Successful!"
>                + session.getUserID());
>        File file = new File(
>                "C:\\ Original Image.tif");
>        System.out.println("File Content length - "
>                + file.length());
>        MimeTable mt = MimeTable.getDefaultTable();
>        String mimeType = mt.getContentTypeFor(file
>                .getName());
>
>        System.out.println("MIME Type - " + mimeType);
>        if (mimeType == null)
>            mimeType = "application/octet-stream";
>
>        Node root = session.getRootNode();
>

>        Node fileNode = root.addNode(file.getName(),
>                "nt:file");
>        Node resNode = fileNode.addNode("jcr:content",
>                "nt:resource");
>        resNode.setProperty("jcr:mimeType", mimeType);
>        resNode.setProperty("jcr:data",
>                new FileInputStream(file));
>        resNode.setProperty("jcr:encoding", "");
>        Calendar lastModified = Calendar.getInstance();
>        lastModified.setTimeInMillis(file.lastModified());
>        resNode.setProperty("jcr:lastModified",
>                lastModified);
>
>        session.save();
>

> I had this issue previously. Even I made some necessary changes in the config.xml as
well. But still I couldn't resolve the issue.

> Please advice.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Gandhi Rajan.N
> ________________________________
> | iSIGHT Development Team | iGATE Global Solutions| T: +91-80-4104 1308| M: +91 9886834626
| gandhirajan.natarajan@igate.com |
> | 158-162 & 165-170 EPIP Phase II Whitefield Bangalore - 560 066 India | www.igate.com<http://www.igate.com/>
|

> iGATE is Ranked No. 3 in DQ-IDC best IT employer survey and Ranked No.6
> by Business Today-Mercer Human Resource Consulting-TNS  in a cross industry survey of
Best Companies to work for in India
> Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and
is intended for use only by the individual
> or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
or exempt from disclosure under
the sender at iGATE or mailadmin@igate.com

--
Alexander Klimetschek