jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Anton Gavazuk" <antongava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with XPath query - no result
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2008 09:22:17 GMT
Sorry everyone for disturbing - Spec is cool source for ideas :)

As I did everything (node creation and querying) in one transaction so
even session.save() didnt persist changes in repository.

But I'm still confused - query engine doesnt look on changes which
exist only in memory?

My situation was:

start Transaction

node creation

session.save() (changes are still only in memory)

run query - empty result

commit transaction (changes are applied to store)