jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Micah Whitacre" <mkwhita...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Forcing a cluster synch
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 20:25:35 GMT
I think I might have found the answer to my own question with
RepositoryImpl.getClusterNode().sync().   However the getClusterNode()
api is only in the 1.5 SNAPSHOT and I'd prefer a solution that would
work in both the 1.4.x code stream since the release date of 1.5 is
unknown.  I also value anyone's opinions on whether this is the right
approach to solving this problem.  Thoughts?

Thanks,
Micah