jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Micah Whitacre" <mkwhita...@gmail.com>
Subject Forcing a cluster synch
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 19:29:50 GMT
Hey All,
  I have a situation where I have a round robin service (IBM HTTP
Server), sitting atop the 3 JVMs (IBM Websphere Application Servers),
and in each of those JVMs I have a RepositoryImpl connected to a
shared database.  The repositories are clustered so that changes are
propagated to the other JVMs.  Business logic calls are made into the
round robin service and those calls are translated into various JCR
calls.  The problem I have is that there are situations where changes
made in one JVM haven't be applied to the other JVMs based on the
cluster synchronization times.  Is there a way to force a cluster
synchronization so that a JVM will ensure it is up to date?  Or
perhaps a way to flush the cache?  Any reccommendations on ways to
solve this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Micah Whitacre