jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Shailesh Mangal <shailesh.man...@getzephyr.com>
Subject Re: Batch Operations in Jackrabbit
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:28:14 GMT
thanks Stefan,

We are using JTA. Our repository reads are very fast but writes are
very slow.

It takes 600-800 msec to copy one node. We are trying to find a reason
for that. It appeared that workspace.copy() might take long.

What I also noticed is that its constantly rebuilding the indexes on
file system during the copy. Is there any way we can stop it from
building the indexes and build them in the end?

Shailesh Mangal
Now, Test Management, is a breeze