jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Boni Gopalan \(BioImagene\)" <Bon...@bioimagene.com>
Subject OCM:Collection Element Node Names
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2008 04:31:41 GMT
I have a Bean in the following structure :

Class Bar{

            List<Foo> fooList;

}

Class Foo{

            String name;

}

This structure is mapped with the following mapping file :

            <class-descriptor className="Bar"

                         jcrType="nt:unstructured">

            <collection-descriptor fieldName="fooList" jcrName="fooList"
proxy="false"

        elementClassName="Foo" jcrSameNameSiblings="false"/>

            </class-descriptor>

            <class-descriptor className="Foo"

                         jcrType="nt:unstructured">

                        <field-descriptor fieldName="name"
jcrName="name"/>

            </class-descriptor>

When the data is saved the ensueing node structure is  like :

       Bar

          |___fooList

                        |___collection-element

                        |___collection-element

My Question is how can I specify a particular node name for
'collection-element' ?  Is there an attribute in the mapping file
(possibly for collection-descriptor) to specify the name of each
element?

Thanks

Boni Gopalan
Manager Engineering