jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Julio Castillo" <jcasti...@edgenuity.com>
Subject Simple Xpath query -Looking for a file(node) by name
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 05:17:21 GMT
I have successfully put together a Query Builder using the latest released
version of Jackrabbit accessed remotely via the SPI layer.
I have no problem searching for content whether inside the file or appended
to the file via properties.
I'm however stuck with a simple query (syntax probably). I looked at the
Users' list and didn't find anything here.

Problem: I want to find nodes strictly using the file names (node names I
suppose) among all the files (nodes) stored in the repository.

Thanks on any clues you can provide

Julio