jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Gandhirajan Natarajan <Gandhirajan.Natara...@igate.com>
Subject Webdav issue
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 10:14:52 GMT
Hi,

I have an issue in Webdav access.Actually, when I add some document (eg. Tiff files) in default
repository and view it in web browser using Webdav functionality, the file is getting opened
as an folder structure instead of opening as a file.Please advice me on this.

My code snippet is as follows:

Session session = null;

        Repository repository = (Repository) ctx
                .lookup("jcr/local");

        System.out.println("jackrabbit repository found!"
                + repository);

        Credentials cred = new SimpleCredentials("user",
                new char[] { 'p', 'w', 'd' });

        session = repository.login(cred);

        System.out.println("Login Successful!"
                + session.getUserID());
        File file = new File(
                "C:\\ Original Image.tif");
        System.out.println("File Content length - "
                + file.length());
        MimeTable mt = MimeTable.getDefaultTable();
        String mimeType = mt.getContentTypeFor(file
                .getName());

        System.out.println("MIME Type - " + mimeType);
        if (mimeType == null)
            mimeType = "application/octet-stream";

        Node root = session.getRootNode();

        Node fileNode = root.addNode(file.getName(),
                "nt:file");
        Node resNode = fileNode.addNode("jcr:content",
                "nt:resource");
        resNode.setProperty("jcr:mimeType", mimeType);
        resNode.setProperty("jcr:data",
                new FileInputStream(file));
        resNode.setProperty("jcr:encoding", "");
        Calendar lastModified = Calendar.getInstance();
        lastModified.setTimeInMillis(file.lastModified());
        resNode.setProperty("jcr:lastModified",
                lastModified);

        session.save();

I had this issue previously. Even I made some necessary changes in the config.xml as well.
But still I couldn't resolve the issue.

Please advice.

Thanks & Regards,
Gandhi Rajan.N
________________________________
| gandhirajan.natarajan@igate.com |
| 158-162 & 165-170 EPIP Phase II Whitefield Bangalore - 560 066 India | www.igate.com<http://www.igate.com/>

iGATE is Ranked No. 3 in DQ-IDC best IT employer survey and Ranked No.6
by Business Today-Mercer Human Resource Consulting-TNS  in a cross industry survey of Best
Companies to work for in India
Information transmitted by this EMAIL is proprietary to iGATE Group of Companies and is intended
for use only by the individual
or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
or exempt from disclosure under
applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this EMAIL immediately notify the
sender at iGATE or mailadmin@igate.com
and delete this EMAIL including any attachments